Alex Hormozi teaches people how to make every offer valuable. Through his company Acquisition.com, he shares his best practices for building world-class business ventures. Hormozi’s goal is to teach the younger generations how to successfully navigate this path.
In Part 2 of this interview, Hala and Alex will do a deep dive into how to generate “100M offers.” Alex will also provide us with some practical sales and marketing tips including how to provide high-value to customers, the benefits of increasing your pricing, and choosing an ideal market.
- Providing the highest value without lowering your price
- Alex’s Value equation
- The 4 primary drivers of value
- People won’t buy something they don’t perceive as beneficial
- What makes a good market?
- Unlocking the scale of your business
- Focusing on the vehicle that will give you the most return
- Pursuing high-leverage opportunities
- Eliminating your side hustles
- If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right
- Learning to get customers
- And other topics…
Alex Hormozi is a first-generation Iranian-American entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. In 2013, he started his first brick & mortar business. Within three years, he successfully scaled his business to six locations. He then sold his locations to transition to the turnaround business. From there he spent two years turning 32+ brick & mortar businesses around using the same model that made his privately owned locations successful.
Alex owns a portfolio of companies under his umbrella company Acquisition.com. As of 2021 Acquisition.com companies generate upwards of $85,000,000 per year in cumulative sales across four different industries (software, service, e-commerce, and brick & mortar). He’s widely considered an acquisition and monetization expert. He is also the bestselling author of $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No.